Welcome to Morgan Educare
Where we Care for and Educate Children from three months to age six.
We are a small centre with a large teaching team. We care and educate tamariki three months old till the age of 6yrs. We go on a lot of trips into the local community and wider community, so tamariki get to experience real life. We are locally owned and operated.
If you need care or would just like a break to go grocery shopping each week, come in and see us we have a variety of childcare options available, including Free sessions for 3-6 yrs old's, and 10 hours available for pēpi -3yr old's and WINZ will cover the fee as long as you are eligible.
We also provide Free Morning/Afternoon Tea and Lunch Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and Free Pickup and Delivery of your tamariki
Parents, Whānau, Visitors and Visiting Families Covid-19 Level 3
- Only one person is to drop off and pick up your child
- Please wear a mask
- Please wait outside of the small gate by the front door for a teacher to come out and greet you
- Please sanitise your hands and your child’s hands on arrival and departure of the centre
- Please ensure your child’s bag is clean before giving it to either your child or the teacher
- No toys from home will be permitted at the centre
- We ask that if you, your child or anyone coming onto our premises only do so if they are in excellent health.
- If your child is showing any of these signs, they will be unable to attend Educare until they are well again, a head cold, sneezing, sore throat, blocked ears, fever or cough, vomiting or diarrhea
- If your child is unwell you may be required to undertake COVID-19 testing
- If your child shows any of the above signs or a temperature throughout the day you will be required to come and collect them right away and take them home, adhering to the above bullet point of waiting at the gate until a teacher comes out to greet you.
- The centre and vans will be fogged monthly with anti-viral/bacterial disinfectant (Zoono